Parnell Park is a popular neighborhood park located at the end of Parnell Circle, next door to the Faith Lutheran Church . Features includes a multi-purpose sport court and a playground. This park offers neighbors a chance for the whole family to enjoy a game of 4 square or basketball, or a place to sit and talk at a picnic table.
- 1.6 acres
- Multi-Purpose Court featuring Basketball, Volleyball, 4 Square, and Hop Scotch
- Picnic Tables
7:00am - 10:00pm
Rules and Regulations
- Be considerate of other park users.
- Please place all trash in receptacles, do not litter.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in city parks.
- Smoking is not allowed in parks.
- No loud or excessive noises shall be permitted in city parks.
- Pets must be on a leash.
- Please pick up after your pets.
- Motorized vehicles in designated areas only.
- Weapons are prohibited.
- Advertising, selling, or solicitation is prohibited.
- No groups or individuals shall use any park for business purposes without permission.
- Leave the park better than how you found it.
257 Mayden Lane, Branson, MO 65616