Stockstill Park is a favorite destination for locals and a hub of activities for families to enjoy. The parks sits adjacent to Roark creek and features a 1/2 mile walking path with access to the creek. A playground and four separate covered pavilions are available for family picnics and birthday parties. The 60 acre park features large, open green spaces perfect for soccer or ultimate frisbee and a backstop for pick-up softball games or practices. Six tennis courts, a skate park, and a dog park are also present at the park.
Stockstill Park features a 1/2 mile asphalt walking path and four picnic pavilions that are popular to reserve. Click on the Stockstill Walking Path Map for more information.
Click here to view a video of Stockstill Park.
- 60.8 acres
- One Softball Backstop
- Six tennis Courts
- Skate Park
- Dog Park
- Four Pavilions
- Picnic Tables and Benches
- Walking Trails
- Public Restrooms
6:00am - 11:00pm
Rules and Regulations
- Be considerate of other park users.
- Please place all trash in receptacles, do not litter.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in city parks.
- Smoking is not allowed in parks.
- No loud or excessive noises shall be permitted in city parks.
- Pets must be on a leash.
- Please pick up after your pets.
- Motorized vehicles in designated areas only.
- Weapons are prohibited.
- Advertising, selling, or solicitation is prohibited.
- No groups or individuals shall use any park for business purposes without permission.
- Leave the park better than how you found it.
Two different entrances are available to access the park, depending on what features you would like to access. To better access the Dog Park, Skate Park, or Pavilions 2 & 3, it is recommended to use the "back entrance." From Hwy 76, turn north on Walnut Street, and then turn west on Stockstill Lane into the park. The address for that access is 524 Stockstill Lane. If you want to be closer to the tennis courts, the more popular way to get to the park is to Hwy 248 west, south on Epps Road, and then east on Melody Penner Lane. The address is 200 Melody Penner Lane.
524 Stockstill Lane, Branson, MO 65616 - Address for Pavilions 2 & 3, Dog Park and Skate Park
200 Melody Penner Lane, Branson, MO 65616 - Address for Pavilion 1, Tennis Courts