Epps Park is the city’s smallest park and features a covered seating area that provides a pleasant spot to sit in the shade. Epps Park is located at the corner of Long and Adams Street near the Branson City Hall.
- .1 acre
- Covered Seating Area
6:00am - 10:00pm
Rules and Regulations
- Be considerate of other park users.
- Please place all trash in receptacles, do not litter.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in city parks.
- Smoking is not allowed in parks.
- No loud or excessive noises shall be permitted in city parks.
- Pets must be on a leash.
- Please pick up after your pets.
- Motorized vehicles in designated areas only.
- Weapons are prohibited.
- Advertising, selling, or solicitation is prohibited.
- No groups or individuals shall use any park for business purposes without permission.
- Leave the park better than how you found it.
201 Long Street, Branson, MO 65616