Eiserman Park is located next to the Branson Community Center and features a pavilion, swing area and youth fishing ponds. Other popular features of the park include a 9 hole disc golf course and 3 dedicated pickleball courts. Restrooms are available during the hours of operation at the Community Center.
Click here to view a video of Eiserman Park - Pickleball Courts.
Click here to view a video of Eiserman Park - Fishing Ponds.
6:00am - 10:00pm
Rules and Regulations
- Be considerate of other park users.
- Please place all trash in receptacles, do not litter.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in city parks.
- Smoking is not allowed in parks.
- No loud or excessive noises shall be permitted in city parks.
- Pets must be on a leash.
- Please pick up after your pets.
- Motorized vehicles in designated areas only.
- Weapons are prohibited.
- Advertising, selling, or solicitation is prohibited.
- No groups or individuals shall use any park for business purposes without permission.
- Leave the park better than how you found it.
201 Compton Drive, Branson, MO 65616