Murphy Park is a neighborhood park located in Murphy addition off Rose O’Neil Drive. This nearly 9 acre park has two different levels to the park that features a basketball court, playground equipment and two covered pavilions with picnic tables. A beautiful scenic view of Branson is available from this park.
- 8.9 acres
- Basketball Court
- Picnic Tables
6:00am - 10:00pm
Rules and Regulations
- Be considerate of other park users.
- Please place all trash in receptacles, do not litter.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in city parks.
- Smoking is not allowed in parks.
- No loud or excessive noises shall be permitted in city parks.
- Pets must be on a leash.
- Please pick up after your pets.
- Motorized vehicles in designated areas only.
- Weapons are prohibited.
- Advertising, selling, or solicitation is prohibited.
- No groups or individuals shall use any park for business purposes without permission.
- Leave the park better than how you found it.
499 Neihardt Avenue, Branson, MO 65616