Aquatic Center Policies
The Aquatic Center polices are important to follow to have an enjoyable and safe experience at the Branson AquaPlex. Parents please remember that there is absolutely NO safe substitute for close parental supervision. Our lifeguards are there to enforce pool rules and to respond to emergencies but you are responsible for your children.
- Obey all lifeguard instructions. Failure to do so may result in dismissal.
- Proper swim attire is required and determined by the discretion of RecPlex Staff. The AquaPlex is a family facility and thong swimsuit and clothing with profanity is not permitted. Inappropriate tattoos must be covered.
- Persons with open wounds, rashes, or infectious diseases are not permitted to enter the pool.
- Admission will be denied if a person appears to be under the influence.
- No outside food, drinks, coolers, glass products or gum allowed. Empty, non breakable containers may be brought in for water.
- Walk at all times. NO running.
- No pushing, shoving, horseplay, profanity, or throwing items.
- No diving, unless off diving boards.
- No hanging or climbing on the lane markers or railings.
- Patrons must be at least 48" tall to use the water slides.
- Children under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Swimmers may be asked to demonstrate their swimming ability to determine if they are able to use certain areas of the pool.
- No personal flotation devices. Only U.S. Coast Guard approved life vests.
- Please use restroom facilities for discharging bodily waste, diaper changes, and clothing changes.
- Refrain from spitting or spouting water or nose blowing in the water.
- The Branson AquaPlex is not responsible for lost, stole, damaged, or left behind personal items. Lockers are for your use and locks are available for checkout.
- Alcohol, smoking, vaping or use of tobacco is not allowed on premises.
- Pool will be cleared for lightning or threatening weather.
- Branson Parks Staff reserves the right to enforce additional rules as needed to ensure safety.
Groups of 20 or more are eligible for a group rate of $4.00 per person during open swim times. Single group payment is required. Groups must be adequately supervised.
Locker Rooms/Family Changing Room
Locker rooms are provided for your convenience, just bring your own lock to use the lockers. We also have locks available for you to use. Lockers cannot be left locked overnight. The Branson Parks & Recreation Department is not responsible for lost or stolen belongings. Youth who are 5 years of age or older must use the appropriate locker room. A Family Changing room is available for parents to use as an alternative.
Refunds will not be issued for season passes after the opening date of the pool. Online tickets are non-refundable. If the pool is closed due to inclement weather before the session begins, a rain check will be issued via e-mail. If the pool is closed due to inclement weather after the session has begun, rain checks will be issued onsite.
Inclement Weather Policy
The pool will be cleared for lightning and/or threatening weather conditions and will be assessed every 20 minutes. Threatening weather conditions lasting longer than 40 minutes may warrant the closing of the pool for that day. If the pool is closed, a rain check will be provided. Rain checks are good until the end of the current season. We reserve the right to close the pool due to lack of occupancy. Patrons will be given a 30 minute notice when this policy is administered.