Have your Birthday Party at the pool! Our party package includes pool admission, private party area, drinks and place settings. Parties are not permitted to bring in their own food other than a birthday cake. To reserve your birthday party package on-line, please click here. For additional assistance, contact the Branson RecPlex at (417)335-2368.
In case of inclement weather, please refer to our pool party cancellation policy.
Birthday Party Package $115 / $110 (RD)
- Admission for 15 swimmers/people
- 2 Gallons of Hawaiian Punch
- 15 cups of Andy’s Frozen Custard
- Plates, cups and utensils
- 1.5 Hours of Pavilion use
- Additional guests pay daily admission rate ($6.50/$5.50 RD)
- Non-swimmers must pay the $3.00 spectator fee
We also have the option of reserving the pavilion as a place for your group to gather during swim hours. The "pavilion only" option does not allow guests to bring in any outside food or drink. Reservation of the pavilion is all that is included and each guests must pay the daily admission fee.
Party Pavilion Rental $25 / $20 (RD)
Reserve our pavilion for an hour and a half; exclusive use for you and your family and friends.
- Pavilion use (1.5 Hours)
- Each guest pays the daily admission rate ($6.50/$5.50 RD)
- I have parents and grandparents coming to the party that will not be swimming. Do I have to count them towards the 15?
No. If you don’t want them to count towards the 15 included swimmers, then they would be charged the $3.00 spectator fee. The renter would need to be in charge of either paying for each of the spectators or informing them to pay the $3.00 fee before entering the facility.
- Am I allowed to bring in food and drinks for my party?
Party package rentals are allowed to bring in either a cake or cupcakes for the party. No other food or drink is allowed. Concessions are available for purchase throughout the day. Pavilion only rentals are not allowed to bring in any outside food or drink.
- Are we allowed to stay after our party or come before our scheduled party to swim?
Yes. The party package price includes admission into the pool. If you have the 12:15 party, you will need to vacate the pavilion after the 1.5 hours but can remain in the facility to continue swimming. If you have one of the later party times (2:15 or 4:15) and wish to come to the facility before the scheduled time to swim, then the renter will need to arrive at the facility and request the wristbands at that early time. We will not hand out individual wristbands to party guests. This will be the responsibility of the renter to coordinate these efforts. The only way a person will be admitted into the pool will be by paying the daily fee or having a wristband from their associated party.
- Are any decorations included in the package? Can I bring party decorations?
We do not supply decorations as part of the package. Guests are allowed to bring in their own decorations (balloons, happy birthday sign). Please do not bring in confetti or small decorations that could end up in the pool. You will be responsible for the clean-up of any decorations from your party. No staples allowed.
- What happens if it rains on the day of my party?
In the event of inclement weather preventing the use of the Branson AquaPlex, every effort will be made to accommodate or reschedule your event, including using indoor facilities when available. Weather decisions will be made by staff no more than 2 hours in advance of a scheduled rental. If the facility is closed, and rescheduling the event is not possible, a refund will be issued.
- If I reserve the pavilion only and don’t do the party package, can I still bring in food or a cake?
No food or drink would be allowed for the “pavilion only” option.