BRANSON, Mo., 4/17/2023 – The City of Branson Public Works Department will conduct its annual Spring Cleanup, a service the City offers at no cost to help residents dispose of large items and to help keep Branson clean, beginning Monday, April 17, 2023. This service is only available for residents of Branson, not businesses. Pick-up dates are as follows:
- Ward 1 large items – Monday, April 17
- Ward 2 large items – Tuesday, April 18
- Ward 3 large items – Wednesday, April 19
- Wards 1, 2 & 3 brush & limbs – Thursday, April 20, Friday, April 21 and Monday, April 24
Which Ward do I belong?
To find out in which Ward you live, go to the ”GIS & Image Maps” section on the Public Works/Engineering section of the City’s website, BransonMo.gov to see a current Ward Map.
Spring Cleanup Important Information
All items, including brush and limbs, should be at the curb by 8 a.m. on Monday, April 17 so crews know where they will be picking up. Limbs and brush do not need to be bundled but must be cut and stacked at the curb in manageable piles. No more than one dump truck load of limbs and brush will be hauled from any residence. Crews will not backtrack and will not pick up any garbage normally collected by private refuse haulers.
What items will the City pick up?
City crews will pick up large, unwanted and difficult-to-manage items like old appliances, furniture and mattresses that can’t be picked up by residential trash haulers. For the pick-up of exceptionally heavy items such as sofas or large appliances, residents are asked to call the Public Works/Engineering Department at 417-337-8559 or submit the information using the “Report-An-Issue” form on the city’s website, at least 24 hours before their scheduled pick up day.
What items will the City not pick up?
City crews WILL NOT collect tires, electronics, batteries, bagged leaves or household hazardous waste products including paint, stain or cleaning supplies. These items can be disposed of at the following locations:
- TIRES: Taney County Transfer Station – 417-336-6589
- BAGGED LEAVES: Hansen’s Tree Service facilities in Reeds Spring and Ozark – 417-272-8733
- ELECTRONICS: Hollister Recycling – 417-334-6244, Tantone Industries - 417-334-7447, Computer Recycling of Springfield - 417-866-2588.
For any questions regarding the Spring Clean Up, please call the City of Branson Public Works Department at 417-337-8559.